pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

34 weeks

Had another appointment today. I never get tired of hearing our baby's heartbeat. It's exciting every time. Everything is fine, medically speaking. I don't exactly feel "fine" physically, but that's totally normal at this point, so oh well! I just have to remind myself that I can't do as much as I'd like to for the next month. The to-do lists that I so love to make and check-off need to be shorter. This may or may not be the last time I have the privilege of having a tiny life growing inside me, so I need to enjoy it as much as possible. (I still say a fourth is an option, but Greg says three will be perfect.)

2 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

I think I recall Greg thinking that one and two also seemed pretty 'perfect' at the time.
:-)

Megan said...

Wow, you are SO close!!! I am glad that you are doing fine, and that little Aubrey will be here soon! I love how you decorated her room by the way!