pregnancy week by week

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Showing so soon

We are now 12 weeks along, and here is the photo to go along with it. Kari wanted to be in the picture with me. Can you tell?

I showed pretty early with both Kari and Joel, so I guess that's what my body likes to do. Oh well! I am pregnant. I may as well look it!

In the last week I started feeling a lot more nauseous a lot more of the time--morning, afternoon, evening. Such a bummer. I remember this happening with Joel, too. I felt really sick for about 3 weeks starting at 12 weeks. Hopefully it won't last long, both for my sake and the sake of my husband and family. Hopefully Baby Moffat is doing well, even if I'm not feeling so great. It's worth it.



3 comments:

Curtis and Jane said...

Andrea, you look SO cute.

That's a great picture of you and Kari also. How fun!

Sorry about the nausea. Bummer.

Megan said...

You two (three!) are so cute! I'm sorry you are feeling sick. I hope it passes very quickly. Those neausa days are painful.

rdnaharding said...

YOu look really cute, Andrea! You know I love seeing preganant people! I think they are cute! My best friend and I go crazy when we see pregnant people imagining what it will be like when that is us!
Nicole