pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Name

We've been having a difficult time coming up with a name that Greg and I both really like (I'm the picky one), and I think we may have found one. We both really like Aubrey. I guess it used to be mostly a boy's name, but in the last several decades, it's pretty much become a girl's name. I'd never name my boy Aubrey. We're still working on a middle name-Aubrey Elizabeth? Aubrey Elise? Aubrey Ann? Aubrey Sue? Aubrey Kate? There are just so many options. If you think of another good one, let us know.

Kari isn't too keen on this new name idea, so hopefully she'll come around if we decide this is to be our baby girl's name.

3 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

I love it!!! (Like my opinion weights very heavily!)... I like Elizabeth and Elise the best. :-) Leah

Ellie said...

I agree with Leah about the middle names. Aubrey is so cute!

-Ellie

Curtis and Jane said...

Ooh, I really like Aubrey Kate! What about Aubrey Diane? After her Mommy? Whatever you guys pick will be beautiful. :)