pregnancy week by week

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nesting

This week I've been working on getting Aubrey's room ready for her. I didn't want to paint the room, so I'm working purples in to make it more girly. Joel's still taking naps in the crib, so it has all his "stuff" in it. I still have some work to do in her room, and I need to finish her quilt, but we're getting closer to being ready. I know I'm feeling ready for her to be out! Still another month, though. I'm hoping it speeds by.
The name wall hanging was my latest project. My sister-in-law gave me the idea (and most of the materials). Thanks, Michelle!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Curtis and Jane said...

LOVE it. So cute. Good job making a boy room into a girl room-you'd never know!

Ellie said...

That is adorable! And I have to say that purple and green is one of my favorite color combinations.

Wilson Family said...

Andrea, That looks great! I love the letters! How'd you do it!?
Jen