pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

36 weeks


I am now 36 1/2 weeks along, which means I have only 2 or 2 1/2 more weeks to go! I made it to my appointment yesterday after being sick for a week with another sinus infection and the nasty flu bug that's been plaguing so many we know. Everything was fine. I passed the weight I was when I had Joel, but I'm not quite to Kari weight yet. I am only 1 cm dilated, but the dr. said, "that head is way down there!" I'm glad to know my waddling has increased for a reason.

6 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Hey Andrea, I find it amusing that you are no longer stating the number of pounds gained...
(I personally think you are very brave to even post pics...and numbers at the beginning...I will do neither.)
:-)

rdnaharding said...

I am glad you are all feeling better. I am very excited that there is only a couple of weeks left before we all get to meet Aubrey. I forget where I read this but, somewhere it said that the last few weeks are the longest. I am not even pregnant and I am feeling this drag!!
Love, Nicole

Paul, Karyn, Philip said...

Hey friend. Besides the bump in the front, I think you look quite slender!

Greg and Andrea said...

Thanks, Karyn. :)

Jenne said...

You are a stunning pregnant woman, Andrea. (Stunning when not pregnant, too.)

Jenne said...

You are a stunning pregnant woman, Andrea. (Stunning when not pregnant, too.)