pregnancy week by week

Monday, February 25, 2008

Aubrey Ann is here!!!

Hello to our blogger friends, this is Greg.
I was excited to create my first ever post, then I forgot to bring the camera home with me ( I didn't feel like staying and sleeping on the purple fake leather chair, so I came home tonight).

Our little girl weighs in at 7 lb. 15 1/2 oz. She is 19" long. Not too bad on total time at the hospital. She was born at 4:31 pm, and Andrea did great.

Most importantly, Aubrey is healthy, mom is healthy, and this Dad thinks she is one cute kid.

We had fun with the kids meeting her, as well as all of her cousins tonight. Thanks to all of our family and friends for the love and support, we sure feel loved. And for those of you who know him, Dr. Drake did another awesome job.

Okay, I am out for now, look for the pics soon.

Greg

6 comments:

Cheryl Licht said...

Good job on the post, Greg! And congratulations to you, especially Andrea -- because she worked the hardest! I'm so happy for you and so thankful everyone is healthy!!! Praise the Lord!
~Cheryl

rdnaharding said...

We can hardly wait to meet your newest addition! Congratulations from the Harding Clan!

Wilson Family said...

Yipee! Congrats guys! So glad to hear that everyone is healthy! We can't wait to meet your sweet little one!

Megan said...

Congrats! can't wait to see pictures!

Mars said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see her, I bet she's a cutie.
What? Greg, do you think you can manage to figure out how to post pictures? Whoa! :)
See ya soon,
The Fletchers

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.